Commands for working with bundles. These all have shortcuts so that you can call these commands without the bundle resource prefix. For example, porter bundle build is available as porter build as well.
-h, --help help for bundles
Options inherited from parent commands
--experimental strings Comma separated list of experimental features to enable. See https://getporter.org/configuration/#experimental-feature-flags for available feature flags. --verbosity string Threshold for printing messages to the console. Available values are: debug, info, warning, error. (default "info")
- porter - With Porter you can package your application artifact, client tools, configuration and deployment logic together as a versioned bundle that you can distribute, and then install with a single command.
Most commands require a Docker daemon, either local or remote.
Try our QuickStart https://getporter.org/quickstart to learn how to use Porter.
- porter bundles archive - Archive a bundle from a reference
- porter bundles build - Build a bundle
- porter bundles copy - Copy a bundle
- porter bundles create - Create a bundle
- porter bundles explain - Explain a bundle
- porter bundles inspect - Inspect a bundle
- porter bundles lint - Lint a bundle